Stylish contemporary accommodation
Camellia Court is a fully self-contained cottage, beautifully presented, and with all the comforts of home - and wheelchair friendly. Railway Parade, these days, sees just two trains pass by each day - one at around 8.50am and the other at around 6.15pm. Rest assured, the location is quiet. The cottage is close to the New England Regional Art Museum (NERAM) and also the New England Conservatorium of Music (NECOM), and is within comfortable walking distance of the CBD.
Find Camellia Court:
Camellia Court is located at:
From $185 per night, including a complimentary continental breakfast hamper for each guest for your first morning. Contact us for details or for special dietary requirements. Includes free NBN wifi.
- Will accommodate up to four guests
- Two bedrooms
- One queen bed and one double bed
- Beautiful linen, electric blankets and soft down doonas.
- Reading lights
- Clock radio
- Open- plan lounge, dining and kitchen
- TV, DVD player and CD player
- A selection of music and movies
- Books, games, magazines
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen with quiet dishwasher
- Selection of Twining tea and Vittoria plunger coffee
- Own laundry with washer and dryer (detergent provided)
- North facing deck with gas BBQ
- Beautiful wheelchair friendly bathroom
All linen provided
Iron and ironing board
Free NBN wifi
Wheelchair access and bathroom
Under cover, off street parking
No smoking, no animals accepted
Camellia Court is a non-smoking property and is not suitable for pets.