Stylish contemporary accommodation
The Elms is a fully self-contained cottage, beautifully presented, with its own small garden.
The cottage is close to the New England Regional Art Museum (NERAM) and also the New England Conservatorium of Music (NECOM), and is within comfortable walking distance of the CBD.
Find The Elms:
The Elms is located at:
$165 per night, including a complimentary continental breakfast hamper for your first morning. Contact us for details or for special dietary requirements. Includes free NBN wifi.
- Will accommodate up to two guests
- One bedroom (queen bed)
- Beautiful linen, electric blankets and soft down doonas.
- Reading lights
- Clock radio
- Open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen
- TV, DVD player and CD player
- A selection of music and movies
- Books, games, magazines
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen with quiet dishwasher
- Selection of Twining tea and Vittoria plunger coffee
- Own laundry with washer and dryer (detergent provided)
- Private garden with gas BBQ
One queen bed
All linen provided
Electric blanket & down quilt
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
Iron and ironing board
Free NBN wifi
Under cover, off street parking
No smoking, no animals accepted
- How do I secure a booking?
- Please phone to ensure the dates are available. We take one-third of the total as your deposit via either Mastercard or Visa to secure the booking. The balance is generally taken on the morning of the day of your arrival however during peak times the balance is taken two weeks before the date of arrival.
The Elms is a non-smoking property and is not suitable for pets.