Stylish contemporary accommodation
Unit 1 is a fully self-contained cottage, beautifully presented and priced to suit extended stays.
Railway Parade, these days, sees just two trains pass by each day - one at around 8.50am and the other at around 6.15pm. Rest assured, the location is quiet. The cottage is close to the New England Regional Art Museum (NERAM) and also the New England Conservatorium of Music (NECOM), and is within comfortable walking distance of the CBD.
Find Unit 1:
Unit 1 is located at:
From $165 per night for a single or a couple (plus $50 per extra person per night) with generous weekly and monthly rates available. Complimentary breakfast hamper for your first morning. Contact us for details or for special dietary requirements.
- Will accommodate up to four guests
- Two bedrooms
- One queen bed and one double bed
- Beautiful linen, electric blankets and soft down doonas.
- Reading lights
- Clock radio
- Open- plan lounge, dining and kitchen
- TV, DVD player and CD player
- A selection of music and movies
- Books, games, magazines
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen with quiet dishwasher
- Selection of Twining tea and Vittoria plunger coffee
- Own laundry with washer and dryer
- Gas BBQ
Reverse-cycle air conditioning
Queen and Double beds
Soft down quilts, electric blankets, beautiful linen
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
Full laundry facilities
Free NBN wifi
Unit 1 is a non-smoking property and is not suitable for pets.